1. The Service does not automatically collect any information except for information included in cookie files.
2. Cookie files constitute IT data, in particular text files which are stored in the Service User end device and they are applied to use Service websites. Cookie files usually contain the name of the website which they come from, time of storage in the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity which saves cookie files in the Service User end device and acquires access to them is Biuro Tłumaczeń i Doradztwa BTD Dariusz Mucha, ul. Krotoszyńska 12, 56-300 Milicz, Google and Facebook
4. Cookie files are used to adjust the content of Service websites to the User's preferences and to optimise the use of websites; in particular, cookie files allow to recognise Service User's device and display websites accordingly, adjusted to their individual needs concerning statistics generation which help understand how Service Users use websites which, in turn, allows to improve their structure, content and session maintenance (after the Service User has logged in) thanks to which Users do not have to enter their login and password on each web page.
5. There are two basic types of cookie files used by the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User's end device until the User has logged out, left the website or switched off software (internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for a time specified in cookie files parameters or until they have been removed by the User.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookie files: "necessary" cookie files which enable you to use services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookie files used in the case of services which require authentication within the Service, cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses within the scope of authentication within the Service, "efficiency" cookie files which enable you to gather information on the way you use Service websites, "functional" cookie files which "remember" settings selected by the User and allow for interface personalisation, e.g. concerning the selected language or region which the User comes from, font size, website layout, etc.
7. In many cases software used for displaying websites (internet browser) allows for storing cookie files in the User end device by default. Service Users may introduce changes in settings concerning cookie files at any time. In particular, such settings may be changed so as to block automatic use of cookie files in internet browser settings or inform about each and every instance of saving a cookie file onto the Service User's device. For more information concerning possibilities and methods of handling cookie files, go to software (internet browser) settings.
9. Cookie files saved in Service User's end device may be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. For more information on cookie files go to www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or the "Help" tab in your internet browser menu.